This year for National Park Week, I picked a different park each day and highlighted a must-see sight in that park.
It’s been a lot of fun reflecting on the uniqueness of so many national parks across the USA. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to travel to these special places! And, it makes me excited to continue to visit national parks!
As National Park Week draws to a close, here is a recap of my must-see sights:
- Yellowstone National Park, Mammoth Hot Springs
- Mesa Verde National Park, Cliff Palace
- Redwood National/State Park, Stout Grove
- Crater Lake National Park, Phantom Ship
- Glacier National Park, Swiftcurrent Lake
- Badlands National Park, the Door
- Acadia National Park, Bar Island
- Arches National Park, Delicate Arch
Wherever you are, I hope this post inspires you to get out and explore a national park. So what are you waiting for? Pick a park. Go. Do. Experience America’s best idea for yourself!
“National parks are the best idea we ever had. Absolutely American, absolutely democratic, they reflect us at our best rather than our worst.” Wallace Stegner, 1983